- Season Calendar
- New Productions 2014/2015
- Revivals 2014/2015
- Recitals 2014/2015
- Concerts 2014/2015
- NOW! Opera for you / Events for children and young people 2014/2015
- Special Events 2014/2015
- Tickets, Extra Services, and more Information
- DVD of our Ring des Nibelungen
- Series of Live Recordings made at Oper Frankfurt
- How to Find Us
- Cast Changes
- The more often the better! Oper Frankfurt has more than 30 different subscriptions, catering for every taste and budget. There are, for example, subscriptions for baroque operas, new works, new productions, performances on particular days of the week, recitals and our operas "in concert" at the Alte Oper. It is possible to take up a subscription which has already begun - you will be given vouchers, valid for the next few seasons, for the performances you have already missed. For further information please contact our "Aboservice", tel: +49 (0)69 212 37 333, or send us an email (email questions will also be answered in english): email@example.com. Information about all our subscriptions, with dates and prices, can be found on the german version of our website - just click here: Oper Frankfurt / Abonnements
- TAKING OUT A SUBSCRIPTION SAVES YOU LOTS OF MONEY & NOT JUST ON THE PERFORMANCES IN YOUR SUBSCRIPTION!Tickets in a subscription are much cheaper than buying individual tickets: you pay between 25% & 65% less (with the exception of Premiere Series 01 and Opera for Children).
- School Children and Students receive an additional discount of 50% on the subscription price (with the exception of Premiere Series 01 and Workshops for Children)
- No queuing, no missing an operatic experience because the tickets are sold out.
- Subscriptions are flexible: If you hold a subscription for 3 or 4 performances you can change one of the dates. You can change two dates if you hold a subscription for 5 or 6 performances, and three if you hold a subscription for 7 or more performances.
- If you are unable to attend a performance you can give your ticket to a friend. (School Children and Student subscribers may only pass their tickets on to other children or students)
- A subscription ticket allows you to use public transport for 5 hours before the performance begins and afterwards until the public transport system closes down for the night. Transport regulations for Mix-Coupon-Subscriptions appear on the reverse side of the ticket.
- If you are a subscription holder you are entitled to a reduction of 15% on other tickets for the opera, schauspielfrankfurt AND, subject to availability, the opera houses and festivals listed below (this does not apply for Premieres or special events).
- Staatstheater Darmstadt
- Stadttheater Gießen
- Staatstheater Kasssel
- Staatstheater Mainz
- Hessisches Staatstheater Wiesbaden
- Theater im Pfalzbau Ludwigshafen
- Nationaltheater Mannheim
- Theater und Philharmonisches Orchester der Stadt Heidelberg
Concerts by the Frankfurter Opern- und Museumsorchester
Sunday 26.05.2013 11:00 h
Main auditorium Alte Oper
(A masked Ball)
Sunday 26.05.2013 19:30 h